Middle School Mission Trip
June 23-28, 2019
Wind River Reservation, WY
Online Registration is closed. Contact Brittney at 307.265.4073 or email@example.com to inquire about space availability.
WHY A MISSION TRIP?
Jesus came to earth with the attitude of a servant, and demonstrated grace and love to each person he met, and he taught his disciples to do the same. Youth mission trips allow students to shift their focus and serve someone else. Mission trips allow leaders and student to work alongside one another, learn from one another, and grow closer to God together.
WHAT WORK WILL WE DO?
- Painting, cleaning, yard work
- Lead Kids Club with Bible lessons, games, crafts, and other activities
- Spend time with elderly residents
WHAT ABOUT SAFETY?
We are partnering with YouthWorks for this trip. YouthWorks has been building relationships with people in the Wind River area since 1998 and works hard to ensure the safety of everyone who participates.
- See the Eagle Spirit Dancers
- Participate in a community cookout
- Visit Sinks Canyon State Park
WHO CAN GO?
Current middle school youth (students in grades 6-8 for the 2018/19 school year).
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Student Cost: $200 (Deposit $75)
Early Registration Deadline: February 27, 2019
Standard Registration: $225 (February 28-March 27)
Late Registration: $250 (After March 27)
A limited number of spots are available. Register early!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
All participants are expected to meet the following or risk removal from the trip:
- Deposit of $75 due with registration.
- March 27 – Second payment of $75 due
- April 28 – Full payment and all paperwork due
- Pre-trip meeting – date to be determined.